Benefits of Membership
Members of the National Legal Mentoring Consortium enjoy these benefits:
- Recognition as a Consortium member on our website
- Opportunity to participate in Consortium committee work with leaders in the field of legal mentoring
- Participation in our Listserv
- Potential opportunity to join our Executive Committee, when openings occur
- Reduced pricing for our annual conferences
- Access to past conference materials
- More benefits to come…
To join, please complete and submit the membership form.
Membership Fee – $195.00 (one time)
Please make checks payable to the WMU-Cooley Law School (and add NLMC on the memo line) and send to:
Director, National Legal Mentoring Consortium
300 S. Capitol Ave.
Lansing, Michigan 48933