Benefits of Membership
Members of the National Legal Mentoring Consortium enjoy these benefits:
- Reduced pricing for our biannual conferences, which bring together mentoring program operators, technology companies, and experts in legal mentoring
- Access to password-protected resources including past conference materials and videos
- Recognition as a Consortium member on our website
- Opportunity to participate in Consortium committee work with leaders in the field
- Participation in our Listserv
- Potential to join our Board of Directors or Advisory Council
- Access to individuals who are operating legal mentoring programs
- Organizational membership, which allows multiple individuals to access these benefits
Membership Fee – $150.00 per organization (annual)
Annual memberships run from July 1 through June 30.
If paying by check, please make checks payable to the Cooley Law School (and add NLMC on the memo line) and send to:
Director, National Legal Mentoring Consortium
300 S. Capitol Ave.
Lansing, Michigan 48933